You guys know how I crave crackalicious cracky goodness like a drug, right?
[TLW- case in point]
I heard about this supposed Snow White remake with Natalie Portman as a reincarnation of Snow White and seven NINJAS, instead of dwarves, sent to protect her from her Evil Stepmother's schemes.
How insanely awesome sounding is this? Snow White and NINJAS, yo. Kung fu + fairytale = *insanely bouncy glee*
But whether or not the movie is real, rather than the figment of some lunatic's imagination, Natalie Portman apparently turned down the role. *woes* I love Natalie Portman, she adds class to her projects. [I don't care how badly Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium was savaged by critics, I'm buying it on dvd, shut up]
( The Answer. [*facepalm* I have wayyy too much time on my hands...] ) ---
Question: What do Teresa Lisbon and Elizabeth Weir have in common?
[Apart from devastatingly handsome male colleagues- with *g* enviable high fashion hairstyles- who charm them into approving all sorts of insane plans?]
( Sedge wearing a Wraith wig! Hee! )
Bonus pic of Torri:
Meme! snurched from kat_rowe:
"Name your 15 absolute favorite couples [het/slash/canon/fanon] and ask people to see what trends they notice about your couples. Try to pick different fandoms."
'k, some of these I haven't dabbled in for ages but I've absolutely loved all of them at one stage or another, whether for a brief duration or with a never-ending, undying passion.
1. Marguerite Krux/Lord John Roxton [The Lost World]
2. Patrick Jane/Agent Teresa Lisbon [The Mentalist]
3. Prince Arthur Pendragon/Lady Morgana Le Fay [Merlin]
4. Admiral Bill Adama/President Laura Roslin [Battlestar Galactica]
5. Dr Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran [Stargate: SG-1]
6. Dr Elizabeth Weir/Lt Col John Sheppard [Stargate: Atlantis]
7. Agent Emily Prentiss/Agent Aaron Hotchner [Criminal Minds]
8. Agent Fox Mulder/Agent Dana Scully [X-files]
9. Dr Gillian Foster/Dr Cal Lightman [Lie to Me]
10. Dr Gregory House/Dr Lisa Cuddy [House]
11. Jarod/Miss Parker [The Pretender]
12. Agent John Doggett/Agent Monica Reyes [X-files]
13. Agent Kate Daniels/Curran aka his Furry Arrogance- bwahaha. *gigglefit* Um. Yes, anyway... [the Kate Daniels novels]
14. Captain Kathryn Janeway/Commander Chakotay [Star Trek: Voyager]
15. Nathan Ford /Sophie Devereaux [Leverage]
*side note: word’s auto-correct suggests that Sophie’s last name ought to be spelt…’defraud’. Lmao*
Katy Perry- Hot 'n Cold
This makes me giggle so much. ^_^ If ever a couple gave off mixed signals [what with the kissing in other people's bodies and random 'accidental' groping and then marrying other guys], 'twould be these two.